Sunday, 7 March 2010

Owls!

My first Owl may be finished this week!



I have been knitting him on the bus, and this will be the third week, his body is nearly finished, just need to get his wings done, then sew him up. I needed some felt for his eyes, and have decided to use felt for his beak and feet rather than knitting them as per the pattern.



There aren't many haberdashers in plymouth, so Min and I went to the co-op to find felt on thursday, but they didn't have white and yellow, so we ended up in the market and found some there, I was chuffed with 2 teddy bear eyes and 2 bits of felt for a pound!

When he is complete, I will put on a picture!

I didn't realise Jennie, your wool is bobbly, you would need a smooth wool for my scalf idea, if you got a varigated coloured one it would look really good too, I am tempted to do one myself!

2 comments: