Sunday, 7 March 2010

Its gona be good!

Hi all, well it looks like we are all in and working, I am so pleased.

To answer Helen first, Crafty Girls was the best title that came into my head that wasn't already being used which I thought fit us... if you follow. I think we can use our judgement on what classes as crafty chat - covers just about most things I think, except men, little ones and the weather.... girly stuff know what I mean...

Since we have been 'off-air' I have been working on a new project. A cushion, Elizabeth remember the block patchwork pattern you gave me? and the left over yarn from your cardigan? Well they are coming together nicely thank you! I will have to take picks for when we have a proper connection and upload. I have now got loads of thoughts on how else I could use the pattern.

I have decided to have a play time with my knitting instead of a major project since reading an old Vogue Knitting which inspired me to take things less seriously, regard knitting as an art rather than a practical occupation, so watch this space I think my creative gene may emerge again.

I like your idea for the scarf for Jennie, Elizabeth, but not sure the bobbly yarn is the right stuff for the job, bit knobbly maybe. It might be an idea Jennie to get something else and then go back to the bobbly stuff later. That also means SHOPPING!!

Good luck with the icing Helen - at least if it all goes wrong you can eat it!

No comments:

Post a Comment