Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Crafty or Crafty?

Hello ladies

I just wanted to clarify, is this all about making things or can we also come up with crafty plots and schemes especially since the chaps don't know about this (just a thought!)

I'll have a think about that wool Jenn, my initial instinct on easy stuff would be a scarf.

My brain isn't really with it at the moment, I've been learning royal icing at college and its driving me nuts....I looked up some old school techniques and they say you should sandpaper your cake for a smooth finish and to be honest I think I might just do it!

I got some fabulous vintage space age fabric the other week. I'll have to post a pic, I'm dying to get stuck into making something with it...as soon as I leave cake hell.

Catch you soon xx

1 comment:

  1. Maybe we could see some cake pics... or would photography class as another project! Hope its going OK!

    ReplyDelete