OK so I finished off the knitting bit and sewed in all the ends... very pleased how the seams all came together. All I need to do now is to canabalise a pillow and make a cushion pad for it! This is the big version of the small squareand what I call the back, you can now see how well it matches my chair throw, Badham likes it too. The front can be the back depending on how the fancy takes me I suppose. It is much more sculpted and interesting I think.
Jennie to upload pics you choose the icon above where you write, browse to the folder on your laptop where you have pic saved, choose pic and hit upload, it then inserts the pic into your blog where you are writing and you can move it around and change the size etc. then carry on writing, I find it easier to compose some words then insert the pic and move it to where I want it.
I have done some Jennie blanket (cant remember how long it should be ???) and it gave me an idea for a long term project with numerous artistic outlets and a reason for buying small bits of lovely yarn I occasionaly see (when I can afford them) I am not sure if it will be a throw, blanket wall hanging or if it dosnt go well a mistake. However, a knitting record of places we have been, and things we have done, interpreted arty like so not necessarily a pic of the actual just a visual...do I explain myself ..maybe not. But I have also started writing a journal (long hand) to go with it for my ideas and interpretations so there will be a record of why I did what I did, what with and how much it cost etc etc..... I was feeling creative that day!!! I want to get started but havnt yet decided where, or how.... need more inspiration.
The other thing I have done is start to design a hot air balloon intarsia motif, done the graph paper thing and a little knitted sampler, it now needs a bit more graph paper work and more samples... in progress....
The real knitting is a T shirt from Berroco free patterns called Gainsbourg, in a blue random sort of silky yarn, (E - the one we unraveled a year or so ago!) I am 2/3rds done the back and want to get it finished to wear soon as its getting decidedly warmer here.
Happy Crafty Easter, Have a good time when you meet up. Oh and Elizabeth if you have time introduce Gma to Crafat Girls and see if she can jooin in - she has a googel account I set it up a while ago, I am surte she would love to chip in if we can get her started! xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment