Ok all the bits are knitted, I just need to get myself sorted and sew him up, but I always put off this bit, I don't know why!
I had a bit of a play with some of the left over wool, and short row shaping, I got it into my head I could create a 'bubble' effect in the middle of a piece of knitting with this technique? The first problem was I had no instruction book, so I was doing the shaping from memory, and I managed to add rows ok, but I wanted to reduce back down again and got lots of holes, d'oh! tried another way and realised I had turned a heel for a sock which wasn't the desired effect either! Anyway I will look up how to do short row shaping PROPERLY then have another go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment